Wednesday, September 30, 2015

No more babies the first birthday.

I've been MIA in the blogging world for so long so I'm not exactly sure where to even begin right now. Lets start off by talking about why I've been gone... I was pretty determined to vlog, get a schedule together and follow through with it by uploading a video onto YouTube at least once a week.... Turns out videoing, editing, and uploading is pretty time consuming. Shocked, right? Being a momma of an 11 month old and a  (maniac) 2 1/2 year old means I have very little free time. Ain't nobody got time to edit days worth of videos! People who watch vlogs on YouTube never gives the vlogger enough credit!

Update on the babies-

Willie (Tiny)-
Willie turned two May 25, 2015 and today he thinks hes 21. We're going over a rough little hill of  "let's not mind momma & we have show out in front of strangers" but he'll grow out of it, right? He also doesn't just looooove to share toys but since sissy will chase him down for her toy back, he's getting better at sharing. He lives on corndogs, macaroni, pizza and waffles but I've talked to the doctor and she said I worry too much and he'll eat when hes hungry.

Having a two year old is never boring. He never quits talking or running! I can't be the only one who thinks her kid is the funniest dude on the planet? Examples:
-(Went to the potty with daddy)
"Momma!! YAY! Daddy went peepeed in the pot! yay Daddys a good boy and you're a good boy too momma."
 (After I swept I told him that I could play with him 'cause I had cleaned)
"Wow momma! me proud you! good boy momma, good boy!"



Olivia Marie-
She's turning ONE year old November 5th. WHAT THE HECK? She doesn't have a single tooth in her head but she still chews everything she puts in her mouth. Shes trying to pull up more and shes the fastest crawler ever... Like really, is there a baby racing contest? She spends 80% of her day chasing after bubba to take his toys, 15% eating and 5% sleeping. She's not as quick to like a stranger as Willie was when he was her age (now when he sees a stranger hes awkward and shy or a complete maniac... there's no in-between). Once she does warm up to you, you can't wipe the smile off of her face. Biiiiig smile, no teefies, all dimples! She'll eat anything you give her- pretty sure she'd try to eat a chicken leg if I put it anywhere near her. Baby girl don't play when it comes to food.. She's a lot like her momma! Hahah!

I have to start planning her party soon but it makes me a little weepy to even think about having a 1 year old and a 2 year old. I'm ecstatic that they're both so happy and healthy but I miss my babies. When I was pregnant with Olivia, we found out three months before Willies first birthday. (Just realized this) thank God  that I have my tubes tied this go'round, hahaha!

I have a whole page of blog topics that I'll be covering soon.. so get excited because I am!   

No comments:

Post a Comment